Monday, August 29, 2005

weird

Have u ever met weird so many weird people in u'r life? i do...
Have u ever live with weird people in u'r habitat? i do...
Have u ever can not think in front of weird people? i do...
Have u ever getting weird with weird people? i do....

Maybe if u ask me about weird people in my community i can told u a lot, coz i live with them, everyday i always meet them n i know i become weird like them too.
Why so hard find a normal person in my community? they all suck...but am i getting suck like them? well i dont know...stay in here make me become of them "weird community" ha ha ha.. maybe ...

Today start from this morning one of them came to me and like ussually weird person always said about weird thing, he is the weirdest in our community actually he is a leader for the "weird community" of course.

Damn ...why i have to in they community can i choose another community? everyday i feel like be one of them am i have to change my personality just for them how fake i'am.Stay with them make me can not think clear,uh ..they axpert for that thing.

And the second it happend this afternoon,the 2nd one talk to me a weird thing make me can not think she's just play joke or not n what she's said to me is not make sance,how can money become u so dirty???? i really dont get it....oh God plz help me....

No comments: